Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Table Mountain; New Meat

Went to Table Mountain today. Very beautiful views of most of Cape Town and the surrounding area. Enjoyed some hiking across the top of the mountain.

Enjoyed the V&A Waterfront with some local shopping. We ate at a local South African restaurant. I ate some local game including Crocodile, Impala, Kudu, Warthog, and a venison sausage. My favorites were Kudu and Warthog. I would definitely eat them again and recommend them to anyone. All were good, though, and are worth trying.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Guys,
    I am like totally lost. What day are you all on. I finally clicked and backed so many times I've remember what I needed to do to post. So, like I'm glad you all make me stay "KINDA" with the program. Glad you are all having a great time. We will be looking for to seeing all of the pics when you are all safely stateside again. Check with you tomorrow. LV2A, daph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daph! I have lost track as well. We have 3 more days here before our travel days start. Today we travel by plane to Hoedspruit where we will spend the last part of our trip. Can't wait to share more stories and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an incredible trip! I love reading about everything. The pictures are beautiful! Travel safe. love ya.

    ReplyDelete